Reporting Problems

The North Yorkshire County Council looks after highways and pavements. Click here if you wish to report a problem on the list below

  • Report a pothole
  • Report a street light problem
  • Report a damaged bus shelter
  • Report a fault with cycle lane markings
  • Report a concern about an event
  • Report a flooding problem
  • Report a problem with a kerb
  • Report a damaged pavement
  • Report a pavement obstruction


Ryedale District Council looks after other matters as listed below. Click this link and scroll down the page to find the relevant contact:

  • Report abandoned vehicle
  • Report anti-social behaviour
  • Report animal problem
  • Report fly-posting
  • Report fly-tipping
  • Report graffiti
  • Report highways fault
  • Report missed bin collection
  • Report noise nuisance
  • Report street light fault
If you would like to report other matters to the Parish Council Click Here for Contact Details.