Thornton Dale Village Hall
Welcome to Thornton Le Dale Village Hall’s webpage.
Thornton Le Dale village hall (Registered Charity no 1109170) is located on Pickering Road YO18 7LG in Thornton Le Dale and is on a main bus route. The hall was built as a gift by the Baldwin Family is 1937 and is run as a charity by volunteers from Thornton Le Dale who manage the facility for use of residents, local communities and anyone who wishes to use the hall.
Thornton Le Dale village hall hold regular events throughout the year including Pilates, Yoga, Little Stars parent and baby group for children up to 2 ½ years, Line Dancing (Beginners, Intermediate and Advanced), Women’s Institute, Little Stars stay and play group for parents/carers with children up to 5 years, Yoga, , Karate and Indoor bowls.
Thornton Le Dale village hall comprises of a main hall (30’ x 60’) which includes a stage area and comfortably seats up to 200 people, a carpeted Committee Room (19’ x 20’) which comfortably seats up to 30 people. There is a kitchen, a car park to the rear of the building and a large lawn area which can hold a marquee if required.
Facilities at Thornton Le Dale village hall
- Toilets including a disabled toilet
- 3 entrances
- Disabled access by a 4th/5th Entrance
- Car park
- Large lawn area that can hold a marquee if required
- Main hall with a stage (30 by 60ft)
- Committee room (19 by 20ft)
- Fire alarms
- Small amount of crockery and cutlery
- Equipment to hire at a cost
- Ceiling Mounted Computer Projector and wall mounted screen (see photos)
Thornton Le Dale village hall can be hired for your occasions, weddings, engagements, birthday parties, company get - togethers, group activities and many more why not contact us to come and have a look around the hall or to book your occasion.
What’s on at Thornton Dale village hall?....
- Boules Court in the Hall gardens - come and have a game - you can borrow boules
- Pilates - Monday mornings 11-12 main hall
- Line Dancing – Tuesday pm – 2 to 4pm
- W.I – 2nd Tuesday of the month 7pm except June and August
- Little Stars parent and toddler group up to 5 years – Wednesday am – 10 to 11.30am
- Yoga – Wednesday pm – 1 to 3pm
- Line Dancing – Wednesday evenings – 6 to 10pm (Beginners 6pm – 7.30pm)
- Karate – Sunday evenings – 6.30pm to 9pm
- Indoor bowls – Thursday all day and Sunday mornings (winter only)
- Thornton Dale village Hall meeting – 7.30pm, first Monday of the month
- Singalong-a-uke Thornton Style - last Monday each month - see Thornton le Dale Ukuleles
- Table Top Sales - Sundays - See the main What's On Page for details
Files to download
Thornton Dale Village Hall
Donna Firth,, Booking Secretary
Thornton Dale Village Hall Pickering road
Phone: 01751 474963